Skip to content
- Dingle sights include: Dingle Marina and Harbour port, Ryan’s Daughter 1969 film locations, Esk Tower, Burnham House and gardens, Ogham stones etc.
- Ventry Harbour, views of the Skellig Rocks, Valentia Island and Ráthanáin Castle (tower house). For more information or to make a booking, please ring Diarmuid on 087 2504767.
- Prehistoric Dunbeg Promontory Fort, beehive (clocháns)
- Blasket Islands and the most westerly point in Europe
- Visit the Gallarus Oratory (an early Christian monastic site)
- Kilmalkedar Church with its beautiful 12th Century Romanesque arch, Stone Cross and Ogham stones