Dingle Peninsula Sheep
Dingle Tour Guided Tour Drive
Dingle Driving Tour Guide
Dingle Peninsula Tour
Lispole Viaduct Tour
Discover the beauty and heritage of the Dingle Peninsula (Corca Dhuibhne) on tours tailored specifically to you.
Our trips can be scheduled around your holiday, at times that suit you.
3½ hour tours which cover breathtaking scenery and points of historic interest.
We cater for groups from 1 to 16 people. Pick-up from your accommodation.
- Dingle sights include: Dingle Marina and Harbour port, Ryan’s Daughter 1969 film locations, Esk Tower, Burnham House and gardens, Ogham stones etc.
- Ventry Harbour, views of the Skellig Rocks, Valentia Island and Ráthanáin Castle (tower house).[pullquote-right]For more information or to make a booking, please ring Diarmuid on 087 2504767.[/pullquote-right]
- Prehistoric Dunbeg Promontory Fort, beehive (clocháns)
- Blasket Islands and the most westerly point in Europe
- Frequent photo stops
- St. Brendan’s House
- Kilmalkedar Church with its beautiful 12th Century Romanesque arch, Stone Cross and Ogham stones
We can arrange a time that suits you.
Let us take the stress out of driving and show you some of the most scenic and rugged areas of Ireland.
Private day tours to Killarney, Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher, Kinsale and more.