Dingle (Daingean Uí Chuis) is a small fishing town situated on the southwest of the Dingle Peninsula, west Kerry beside the wild Atlantic Ocean. Dingle with its colourful houses, unique shops and 52 pubs. Great food, traditional music and home to our resident dolphin “Fungi”.
The perfect place to start your tour. Depart from your accommodation at a prearranged time. We will head west into the heart of An Ghaeltacht (the Irish speaking area). Enjoy history with a laugh…
Dingle Sites include:
- Esk Tower
- Hussey’s Folly
- Dingle Marina
- Ryan’s Daughter film locations 1969
- Burnham House and Gardens
- Ogham Stones
The tour provides amazing viewing points and endless photo stops!
- Views of Skellig Michael Star Wars location 2015
- Ventry Harbour
- Pre-historic Dun Beg Promontory Fort
- Beehive Huts (where also you can hold and pet a baby lamb!)
- Spectacular views of the Blasket Islands and the most westerly point in Europe
- Coumeenole Beach (famous for its role in the Ryan’s Daughter 1969 film)
- Dunquin Pier
- Clogher Head to view that 2016 Star Wars film location
- Visit Gallarus Oratory and early Christian monastic site
Enjoy Dingle’s Slea Head Drive Tour!
We can arrange a time that suits you.
Let us take the stress out of driving and show you some of the most scenic and rugged areas of Ireland.