Discover the beauty and heritage of the Dingle Peninsula (Corca Dhuibhne) on tours tailored specifically to you.
Dingle is beautifully nestled in the middle of the Peninsula with the wild Atlantic to the south, Brandon mountain to the north, Mish mountain range to the east and Mount Eagle Ventry to the west.
Dingle Peninsula – Heaven on Earth
Let us take you on a magical tour of hills, sea and valleys – not to be missed. Make sure you have your camera ready!
Depart your accommodation at a pre-arranged time.
We will head north to cross the highest pass in Ireland the “Conor Pass” – photo stop is a must! Peddlar’s Lake where you can walk on the rocks to the lake if you wish.
Next, onto the Maharees and Camp, cross the Mish mountains through Bothar na gClogh to Inch (the location of Ryan’s Daughter 1969, Minard Castle then continue on to the Slea Head Drive.
We cater for groups from 1 to 16 people.
Pick-up from your accommodation.
Dingle sights include: Dingle Marina and Harbour port, Ryan’s Daughter 1969 film locations, Esk Tower, Burnham House and gardens, Ogham stones etc
- Ventry Harbour, views of the Skellig Rocks, Valentia Island and Ráthanáin Castle (tower house).
- Prehistoric Dunbeg Promontory Fort, beehive (clocháns)
- Irish Famine Cottages and Pet Farm
- Blasket Islands and the most westerly point in Europe
- Visit the Gallarus Oratory (an early Christian monastic site)
- St. Brendan’s House
- Kilmalkedar Church with its beautiful 12thCentury Romanesque arch, Stone Cross and Ogham stones
Let us take the stress out of driving and show you some of the most scenic and rugged areas of Ireland.